What is the 50 Mile Rule?
If you are a travel nurse, you’ve probably heard some recruiter, somewhere mention a “50 Mile Rule”. The 50 Mile rule is one of the most misunderstood things in travel nursing! We’ve assembled everything you would ever want to know about this age-old mystery. Complete the form to get yours today!
Expedient Medstaff offers awesome travel nursing jobs in amazing locations throughout the United States including Alaska and Hawaii.
Here are a few things that set us apart:
- RN owned and operated – So we understand nursing from a nurse’s perspective.
- 83% of the bill rate goes to the RN’s pay package
- Nationally contracted with jobs in all 50 states
- Over 2,500 clients nationwide
- Travel allowances provided to and from the assignment
- First-day health insurance
- 401K available to fund your nest egg
- Joint commission certified
- Office staff support available every hour, every day, all year
We are available to answer all of your questions and address any concerns you may have. Expedient Medstaff is here for you every step of the way! Contact us at (877) 367-8770 or email us to get started today.