What is a Tax Home? Tax Home vs. Permanent Residence
Travel nursing has many perks. In addition to beautiful locations, elegant housing, awesome hospitals, and more nursing jobs than you have probably ever imagined, there is also tax free money. Tax free money is one of the biggest perks in travel nursing. However, not all nurses qualify to receive tax free money…legally. So what makes one nurse qualify when others don’t? The simple determination is whether or not the nurse has a tax home or permanent residence. To help you better understand what each is and the differences, just complete the form below to request our white paper.
Expedient Medstaff offers awesome travel nursing jobs in amazing locations throughout the United States including Alaska and Hawaii.
Here are a few things that set us apart:
- RN owned and operated – So we understand nursing from a nurse’s perspective.
- 83% of the bill rate goes to the RN’s pay package
- Nationally contracted with jobs in all 50 states
- Over 2,500 clients nationwide
- Travel allowances provided to and from the assignment
- First-day health insurance
- 401K available to fund your nest egg
- Joint commission certified
- Office staff support available every hour, every day, all year
We are available to answer all of your questions and address any concerns you may have. Expedient Medstaff is here for you every step of the way! Contact us at (877) 367-8770 or email us to get started today.