The Pitfalls of a Low Taxable Wage: 5 Things Most Often Overlooked
Many travel nursing companies will offer you tax free money. To maximize the amount you bring home each week, some companies will whittle down your taxable wage to help increase your bring home. At first glance, all that money on a weekly basis may make you think only a fool would pass that up. Before you agree and commit, it’s good to know all the facts! Request to receive our white paper on “The Pitfalls of a Low Taxable Wage” by completing the form below.
Expedient Medstaff offers awesome travel nursing jobs in amazing locations throughout the United States including Alaska and Hawaii.
Here are a few things that set us apart:
- RN owned and operated – So we understand nursing from a nurse’s perspective.
- 83% of the bill rate goes to the RN’s pay package
- Nationally contracted with jobs in all 50 states
- Over 2,500 clients nationwide
- Travel allowances provided to and from the assignment
- First-day health insurance
- 401K available to fund your nest egg
- Joint commission certified
- Office staff support available every hour, every day, all year
We are available to answer all of your questions and address any concerns you may have. Expedient Medstaff is here for you every step of the way! Contact us at (877) 367-8770 or email us to get started today.