Learn 19 Ways to Protect Yourself When Signing a Travel Nursing Contract
Legitimate travel nursing jobs will come with a travel contract agreement. As part of the contract review, you’ll learn what to expect from your company and what is expected of you. To protect yourself, it’s crucial for you to make sure verbal promises are finalized in written form. Learn the 19 ways you can protect yourself by requesting our white paper. Complete the form below to get yours today.
Expedient Medstaff offers awesome travel nursing jobs in amazing locations throughout the United States including Alaska and Hawaii.
Here are a few things that set us apart:
- RN owned and operated – So we understand nursing from a nurse’s perspective.
- 83% of the bill rate goes to the RN’s pay package
- Nationally contracted with jobs in all 50 states
- Over 2,500 clients nationwide
- Travel allowances provided to and from the assignment
- First-day health insurance
- 401K available to fund your nest egg
- Joint commission certified
- Office staff support available every hour, every day, all year
We are available to answer all of your questions and address any concerns you may have. Expedient Medstaff is here for you every step of the way! Contact us at (877) 367-8770 or email us to get started today.